From Japan to the World: MUJI Offers 50 Useful Items for Smart Travel
Japanese lifestyle brand MUJI takes pride in carrying premium and ingenious items that stay true to their product design and primary functions. Produced from streamlined manufacturing processes, all items are internationally popular for being clean and fuss-free. This August, MUJI to GO returns to all stores as MUJI’s global travel campaign.
Entitled “From Japan to the World”, this travel campaign highlights 50 selected useful items for smart travel. To meet the needs of business travelers, backpackers and tourists alike, these 50 items best represent the core features of an ideal travel essential: compact, convenient and functional. Whether you are bound for a fancy trip to a cosmopolitan city or an outdoor, budget vacation to an exotic place, MUJI offers these best travel buddies to accompany you anywhere in the world.
· Hard Carry Case Luggage – Made of durable and lightweight polycarbonate, this travel case provides supreme comfort with its 360-degree turning wheels and an adjustable carry bag to fit any height. Available in 3 sizes: 33L, 56L and 72L.
· Neoprene Handle Cover – a waterproof cover that functions as a bundling band to carry bags in one handle, with hook and loop fasteners for easy attachment and removal.
· Suitcase Belt with TSA Lock – A durable strap that has a snug and strong fit around Muji’s Hard Carry Case, this is created to hold and secure your luggage with a built-in TSA lock.
· TSA Locks – The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) of the United States set the global standards to ensure safe travels and luggage requirements. These locks have passed TSA tests and criteria to protect and secure your check-in luggage.
· Shrink Wrap T-Shirts – Wear comfortable shirts with crinkles that add interesting texture and distinctive look. Pack it into a compact, cube shape for a convenient and discrete fit inside your suitcase.
· Nylon Shopping Bag – Travel with care for the environment. Avoid bringing or asking for plastic and paper bags. Reuse this washable nylon bag and fold it away when not in use.
· Mobile Speakers – Bring your music with you through these foldable speakers with a built-in amplifier for great effects. Connection cord can be packed neatly away inside the speaker for protection and packing purposes.
· EVA Pouch – Made of strong and sturdy plastic material, this pouch can give extra protection to small, delicate belongings such as accessories and cosmetics.
· Well-Fitting Beaded Neck Cushion – Known as Muji to Go’s Best Selling item, this travel pillow provides support to your neck and back when going on long flights or road trips.
· Cotton Jersey Foldable Slippers – Pack a portable pair of slippers when you travel to free your feet from straining shoes. Best worn in flights or in the hotel room, these slippers can provide proper cushioning to your tired feet.
· Deodorant Case – As a storage case, its special features is its deodorizing property that reduces odor of dirty clothes. It is also suitable to separate clean clothes from dirty ones inside your suitcase.
People have different habits to prepare for a trip. While packing and unpacking are usually the most dreaded part of traveling, MUJI provides useful items to ease the stress and inconvenience. After all, the main reason to go on a trip is to relax and take a break.
So, what will you be packing for your next trip?