“Shivaratri is the day of Lord Shiva. Shiva is the Lord of meditation and therefore the Lord of awakening. Shivaratri is thus an occasion to awaken one’s self from all sorts of slumber. It signifies being aware of everything you have and being grateful about it. Be grateful for the happiness which leads to growth, and also for sadness which gives a depth to life.”
In the backdrop of shifting global landscapes, corporate heads, business leaders, Govt heads and NGO’s, from India and across the world, convened at the two-day annual conference- ‘Corporate Culture and Spirituality’ (CCS) by The Art of Living and the World Forum for Ethics in Business (WFEB).
With an aim to enhance and maintain the sustainability and prosperity of Agriculture in Karnataka, 1500 farmers from across the state gathered at The Art of Living International Centre to attend the ‘Karnataka Organic Farmers Convention’.
Sri Sri led 3 million people worldwide in the ‘Chants for Global Peace and Happiness’ at MMRDA grounds, Mumbai, India. Social and religious leaders from different faiths who also participated in the event applauded the social, cultural and peace efforts of the Art of Living towards the vision of a One World Family.
“This culture of violence has to end. We express our solidarity and support with the victims and their families. Our prayers are with them. We lack words and can only say that please do not lose faith in humanity, it is still alive. We are all with you. We share your grief and we are there to share your challenges, issues and your problems. We all unitedly should fight against terrorism and against this inhumane tendencies.” said Sri Sri.
- Regular P300 (P500 at the door)
- Concession P150 (present ID at the door)
- Senior Citizens
- NGO Workers
- Inquire into Special Group / company rates
Registration / Payment Methods:
- Online Payment on this website (Seats guaranteed once payment is made). Bring print out of Confirmation page to the venue.
- Offline – Bank Deposit
- Art of Living Philippines Inc. BDO Metropolitan Ave. Branch Savings Bank Acct.#0430147929
- Email deposit slip to email@example.com and bring deposit slip to the door.
- At the Door – Seat not confirmed
- Limited Seats – First Come First Serve Basis
- 0917-840-0049 | 0917-848-4898 | 02-622-2566 / 63