Jaime and his cousin, Ramon, joined Camp Cali in the Summer of 2006. I shared this with some friends and up to this day, I get many inquiries on Camp Cali. So here are the photos from Camp 2006 and info on this summer’s camp.
Camp Cali 2006
We picked up Jaime on his last day of camp. Our sister Dina told us about it and we decided to let our sons, Jaime and Ramon, join. We witnessed the last day of camp and were amazed!! Sharing with you the photos. We highly recommend you send your children as well.
Dear Friends and Family,
Two years ago, a couple of friends and I interested in youth development put up an honest-to-goodness residential Summer Camp for kids 7-11 and 12-15 years of age. Located on an island at beautiful Lake Caliraya in Laguna, we are offering a variety of activities and lessons for participants, in a beautiful natural environment. Kids can be themselves, experience community living and explore the natural environment underthe watchful eye of camp counselors under our supervision.
We love having groups of cousins and friends come together for a week of fun, friendship and freedom. The Camp Cali experience is guaranteed to be a milestone in every young person’s life. Check us out. Camp Cali is The Place for Kids!
All the best!
Mark P. Joseph
Director Camp Caliwongga Inc.
CHILDREN’S SUMMER CAMP 2008
FOR KIDS 7-13 YRS. OLD
Enjoy a 6-day or 10-day camp in Lake Caliraya and learn to appreciate the beauty
of the outdoors. Activities include the Camp Cali Island Adventure, Trekking,
Swimming, Kayaking, Bonfire, Movie Night, Arts & Crafts, etc
1. Team Building and Leadership Training Facilitation –
The CAMP CALI Team Building activities include Map Reading, Scavenger Hunt, Search and Rescue, LakeQuest and Stay Afloat, among others.
The facilitators can design activities to suit your needs and help build your teams into enthusiastic, productive groups with great morale and motivation. Specialized activities can be created should you want to address particular problems in your organization.
2. Water Activities – Swimming, Kayaking, Funboat Sailing, Windsurfing
3. Kid’s Summer Camp – Basic Swimming & Rowing, Cooking, Art & Crafts, Animal Interaction, Adventure Races & Games
4. Fun & Leisure – Movie Night, Bonfire Night, Karaoke Singing, Star Gazing, Kite Flying, Lake Tour, Outdoor Photography
5. Other Activities – Trekking, Obstacle Course and Games, Adventure Races
6-DAY CAMP – MAY 12-17, 2008
10-DAY CAMP – MAY 12-21, 2008
6-DAY CAMP – P15,000
10-DAY CAMP – P20,000
Roundtrip Transportation – P1,000
RETURNEES – 10% OFF
SIBLINGS – 10% OFF
BRING A FRIEND – 5% OFF
EARLY BIRDS – 5% OFF
LEX REYES – 0917 8144312
ESTEE WALLACE – 0920 9209200
RIA FERRER-AMORANTO – 0920 9506029
– ride to Lake Caliraya from pick up points on the 1st day
– round trip boat transfers to Camp Cali
– tent accommodations
– hot showers in separate male & female bath houses
– healthy sumptuous family-style meals
– all activities with materials & equipment
– well-trained & child-friendly facilitators
– VAT inclusive
– Send an email to email@example.com for an application form to be sent to you
– Submit application form together with P4000 reservation fee on or before April 30, 2008 to secure a slot
– Full payment on or before May 5, 2008